Flat Fee Movers, Inc. respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Flat Fee Movers Agent for Notice with the following information in English (your “Notice”):
Note: If you are asserting infringement of an intellectual property right other than copyright, please specify the intellectual property right at issue (for example, ‘trademark’).
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Yahoo! site, with enough detail that we may find it on the website (in most circumstances, we will need a URL);
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Flat Fee Movers, Inc.’s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
c/o Flat Fee Movers, Inc.
7267 E. Slauson Ave
Commerce, CA 90040
Please see 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3) for the requirements of a proper notification. You should note that if you knowingly misrepresent in your notification that the material or activity is infringing, you will be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, incurred by us or the alleged infringer as the result of our relying upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing.