We know how stressful a move can be. You have a lot on your mind, when moving. This is why we strive to take the pressure off you: plan ahead, be prepared, and take care of every little detail along the way to ensure a smooth transition.
Here is what you can expect:
- We will be asking you many questions when you first contact us to make sure we understand as much about your move as we can. We will want to know not only the dates, addresses and size of your home, but some details: do you have any large items (piano, pool table, etc.), are there stairs, do you need storage, do you need packing, etc.. We ask these questions to make sure we are prepared for your move and can plan it so that there are no surprises.
- We will speak with you and confirm all the information prior to the day of the move. Every piece of information is important and not to be missed.
- When we arrive at your location, our foreman will do a walkthrough of your home with you. He will confirm our moving plan and note any items that may require extra care.
- We will work quickly and efficiently to load everything onto our moving truck and move your belongings to your new home. Once we arrive at your new address, we will quickly and efficiently unload your items.
- Should you want us to pack/or unpack your belongings, we will do so. Often we perform the packing services ahead of the move date.
- If you are moving locally using our hourly services, do not forget about our wardrobe service: we will provide a FREE use of the wardrobe boxes on the day of the move. Just leave your clothes handing in the closets and we will hang them for you inside our wardrobe boxes and then unpack at your new home.